Transfer Merit Award
We are pleased to announce the creation of a new merit scholarship program for our incoming Transfer Students! This opportunity is available exclusively to Transfer Students at the time of their application for admission to KSC.
- $2,000 awarded annually to full-time, in-state students beginning Fall 2013
- $6,000 awarded annually to full-time, out-of-state students beginning Fall 2013
Criteria Guidelines and Renewal
- No separate Admissions or Financial Aid application is required
- Eligibility is determined at the time of Admission
- Minimum of 24 transferable college credits required for consideration
- Students with college transfer GPAs of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale are given priority consideration
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to six consecutive full-time semesters, excluding summers.
- Future eligibility is forfeited if the student withdraws or takes a leave of absence.