- $32,000 scholarship over four years – $8,000 awarded annually to a full-time, out-of-state student beginning FALL 2013
- $10,000 scholarship over four years – $2,500 awarded annually to a full-time, in-state student beginning FALL 2012
Criteria Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with a minimum SAT score of 1800 (critical reading, math, and writing) or a minimum composite ACT score of 26 (writing test required) are considered.
- High school GPA 3.0 or greater on 4.0 scale is required
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years.