- $16,000 scholarship over four years – $4,000 awarded annually to a full-time out-of-state student beginning FALL 2013
- $6,000 scholarship over four years – $1,500 awarded annually to a full-time in-state student beginning FALL 2013
Criteria Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with a minimum SAT score of 1400 (critical reading, math, and writing) or a minimum composite ACT score of 21-23 (writing test required) are considered.
- High school GPA 2.5 or greater on 4.0 scale is required
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years.