- $24,000 scholarship over four years – $6,000 awarded annually to a full-time out-of-state student beginning FALL 2013
- $8,000 scholarship over four years – $2,000 awarded annually to a full-time in-state student beginning FALL 2012
Criteria Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with a minimum SAT score of 1700 (critical reading, math, and writing) or a minimum composite ACT score of 24–25 (writing test required) are considered.
- High school GPA 2.5 or greater on 4.0 scale is required
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years.