Skip Navigation

KSC is all about opportunities; if you want to do something, there is a professor willing to help make it happen.” –Courtney Duff ’15

Courtney Duff

Admissions Forms

Students Seeking Reactivation

Reactivation Application

If you applied to Keene State College within the last year, but did not enroll, and you wish to be reconsidered for the upcoming semester, you will need to reactivate your application. All reactivated applications go through a review process and admission for a previous semester does not guarantee admission for the next semester. Upon review by the Admissions Office, you may need to submit additional documentation(s). If you attended or are attending another institution, you must include the “Confidential Recommendation Form” along with official transcript(s) including your high school transcript with final grades and date of graduation.

Students Seeking Re-Entry

Readmission Application

Previously enrolled students who want to be readmitted to the college should complete the Re-Entry Application. Please read carefully the section “Under What Status Did You Leave Keene State College” and check appropriate box. In addition, be sure to read the descriptions of two programs under which a student can be re-admitted. If you attended or are attending another institution, you must include the “Confidential Recommendation Form” along with official transcript(s).

Transfer Applicants

Transfer Application

Use the transfer application only if you have completed some college coursework AFTER graduation from high school or the completion of a GED equivalency. Please do not complete this application if you have already applied to Keene State College via the Common Application or the New Hampshire Transfer Connections Application for the semester you plan to enroll. Duplicates can create major delays in the processing and review of your application. If you have questions, please contact the Admissions Office at (603) 358-2781 before completing this application

Graduate Programs

Information and Application

Miscellaneous Forms

Notarized Residency Statement for NH Residents
Transfer Applicant Confidential Recommendation
Current Grade Report
Certificate of Finances (only for international applicants)

Contact Admissions

Admissions Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435

NH residents apply by December 1 and pay NO APPLICATION FEE! On the Keene State College questions page of the Common Application please select the school specific fee waiver question and choose “NH resident application fee waiver”