Students intending to student teach, Decision Point 4 , can find application materials and all relevant field experience documents.
Field Experience Documentation
Prior to placement, students who are student teaching are required to have the following paperwork on file in the Educator Preparation Office:
Student teaching candidates are required to follow the school site calendar, including school vacations versus Keene State College vacations. Start and end dates of the student teaching experience are set by program :
Student Teaching Calendar
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education and Elementary/Special Education
- Music Education
- Physical Education
- Secondary Education
Student Teaching Evaluation Forms For Student Teachers
- Form for Evaluating the Cooperating Teacher (ECD, Elem Ed, and SPED)
- Form for Evaluating the Site Supervisor (ECD, Elem Ed, and SPED)
- Form for Evaluating the Cooperating Teacher (Secondary and K-12)
- Form for Evaluating College Supervisor (Secondary and K-12)
Students should access and submit the following forms when completing student teaching:
- Anticipation of Degree(s) Completion Letter Request
- Completion of Certification Program(s) Letter Request
Location and Hours
Rhodes Hall, S111.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Contact Educator Preparation
To learn more about Educator Preparation Programs at Keene State College, please contact the Educator Preparation Office or the Department Chair for a particular program.
Educator Preparation Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435