After Hours Late Night Programs
After Hours is a late night programming series supporting the mission of the Office of Student Involvement by providing quality alternative social events for students during prime weekend social hours - 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM, In and around the Student Center.
Follow us! @KSCAfterHours
Like us on Facebook!
- February 7 - Calise Hawkins & Gordon Baker Bone - Comedy
- March 7 - Blue Jupiter - A Capella
- April 4 - David & Whitney and Cahill - Music
- May 2 - Headephone Disco
- February 8 - Tall Heights & The Ballroom Thieves - Music
- March 8 - Scratch Track
- April 12 - Light It Up - Dance
- February 20 - Mayhem Poets & Caroline Rothstein - Poetry
- April 17 - Michael Kent - Magic
For information about After Hours Late Night Programs at Keene State, please contact:
Jennifer Ferrell, Director of Student Involvement, x8-2664, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Stacy MacKenzie, Sr. Program Support Assistant, x8-2642, email@example.com.