How Are We Doing: Resident Feedback
The results of our annual fall resident survey have been tabulated. We were pleased to discover that once again our on-campus students were very satisfied with life in the residence halls in 2009-2010. Here are some of the highlights of the one hundred question survey:
- 90% of residents feel safe living
in their residence hall.
- 92% are satisfied with their on-campus
- 92% are satisfied with their RA's
- 89% of residents feel that
their RA promotes tolerance
- 76% are satisfied with the social/
offered in the residence halls.
- 86% feel accepted by other
- 91% felt their on-campus
housing experience fulfilled
- 86% would recommend living
in on-campus housing to new
- 96% would recommend Keene
State to a friend.
Residential Life shares these survey results with residents and other departments so that we can work together to develop ways to improve our delivery of service. If you'd like more information about the survey or the results, feel free to give us a call.