Keene State College Search/Sitemap/Directories
spacer Residential Life spacer

spacer spacer

Important Off-Campus Housing Information


  • Landlords with Rental Units
  • Tenants Looking to Sublet Apartments

Please Note: The KSC Off Campus Listings page only includes those units that have passed the City of Keene's voluntary inspection program.

Landlords can request to have their rental unit(s) inspected by filling out this form online. Code Enforcement will then work with the landlord to set up a time to do the inspection.

Landlords whose rental units are located outside of Keene can also be included on our listings page by having the inspection completed by a certified building or home inspector. The completed form and proof of the inspector's credentials will need to be submitted to:

  • Allison Riley
  • Coordinator for Student and Community Relations
  • Keene State College
  • 229 Main Street
  • Keene, NH 03435-2201

If you have any questions, please contact Allison at 603-358-2994.


Updated: December 21, 2012 KSC Photos on SmugMug Subscribe to the KSC RSS news feed Keene State on Facebook Keene State on Twitter Keene State on YouTube

KSC Login | Search | Sitemap | Directories

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
A - Z Index Button Search Button Directories Button