Springfield Public Schools, MA; Teachers & Educators Recruitment Fairs
Boland Elementary School, Springfield, MA, United States
Wednesday, May 07, 2014 · 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 4:00 pm
Boland Elementary School
426 Armory Street, 01104
Recruitment Fair for Middle and High School Math, Special Education, ESL, and Science Teachers (Critical Needs) & School Administrators
Explore your possibilities...
you have the potential to earn $43,482 – $75,883*
when you work at one of our Transformation Schools**
*Critical need licensed teachers (Special Education, Math, ESOL, and Science) earn an extra $2000 dollars a year. **Extra stipend for working extended day
Visit our website at www.sps.springfield.ma.us to view job postings and to apply online.
Diverse and underrepresented educators are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Springfield Promise: A Culture of Equity and Proficiency
Elementary, Middle, & High School Teachers
* Academic Intervention Teachers
* Adjustment Counselors & Middle School Counselor
* English as a Second Language-All Levels
* English/English Language Arts/Read 180
* Foreign Language-Spanish
* Library and Media Specialists
* Mathematics Algebra, Math Intervention, & MCAS Math
* Physical Education
* Reading Specialist Elementary
* Science Biology, Physics, Chemistry, & General Science
* Special Education -All Levels & Content Licenses
* Teachers of Students with Moderate or Severe Disabilities: SEBS, LINKS, Autism, Life Skills, Student Support (1-4) & Applied Behavior Analysis
* Speech and Language Pathologists & Asst.
* Visual and Performing Arts Music, Dance, & Art
* Vocational Teachers and Educators: Allied Health (Nurse Educator), Electrical, Plumbing, Multimedia, and Retail Marketing
Supervisor of Clinical Services
Principals & Asst. Principals
Student Information System Specialist (IT)
Human Resources Department
1550 Main Street, SPFLD, MA 01103
Lucy Perez, HR Administrator
413 537-9437 or 413 787-7180
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.