If you saw the eye – “Read more online at keene.edu/mag” – or the video icon, you’ll find links below to learn more about stories in the Fall 2014 issue of Keene State Today.
Introducing Anne E. Huot
Watch new KSC President Anne E. Huot deliver her 2013 opening convocation address to first-year students.
- James Waller elected to advisory board of international association; named Centennial Senior Ethics Fellow by the Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs.
- Dottie Morris named a Hero for Justice by the YWCA New Hampshire
- Kristen Porter-Utley receives 2013 Faculty Distinction in Research and Scholarship Award
- Distinguished teacher of the year Learn more about Patrick Dolenc
- Learn more about the American Democracy Project
- Learn more about the Alumni Association’s Distinguished Teacher award
Watch Patrick Dolenc speak to incoming first year students at the August opening convocation.
Keene State giving
If you saw the eye – “Read more online at keene.edu/mag” – you’ll find links below to learn more about stories in the Summer 2013 issue of Keene State Today.
- Dr. Ann Huot named Keene State’s 10th president.
- Heidi Welch ’96 one of four finalists for national Teacher of the Year.
- Michelle Tiani ’03 named Elementary School Physical Education Teacher of the Year for New Hampshire.
- Kristine Finnegan ’91 named 2012 NH Library Director of the Year.
- Student architects shine in design competition.
- Theatre and dance students take honors at Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival.
- Three students awarded Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships.
- Fulbright scholar Shirley McLoughlin blogs for the Huffington Post.
- Distinguished Teachers of the Year Award add up to a big presence on campus.
- Learn more about giving, and donate online to Keene State.
- Loren Launen named one of four Outstanding Women of New Hampshire.
- Jerry Jasinski wins a Fulbright to lecture and conduct research in India.
- Presidents’ Awards for Carmen Prandini Trafton ’95, Professor Michael Welsh, and Tau Kappa Epsilon.