School of Sciences and Social Sciences
Students completing the B.A. Program in Sociology will be able to:
- Think sociologically
- Read and understand literature on complex social issues.
- Apply a comparative and international perspective to the study of social phenomena.
- Collect and analyze sociological data using appropriate research methods.
- Write a substantial research paper analyzing an important sociological issue.
- Critically assess, discuss, and write essays drawing on theoretical perspectives.
- Use sociological knowledge and abilities to contribute to their community and society.