This minor allows non-computer science majors to gain skills important in a modern world abounding in CS-related technologies.
MATH 135 Mathematical Foundations for CS or MATH 151 Calculus I
ISCS 140 Programming Foundations I
CS 185 Programming Foundations II
CS 265 Computer Architecture
One of the following skills courses:
- ISCS 150 Website Design & Construction
- INCS 160 Microcomputer Systems
One of the following programming courses:
- CS 205 Visual Programming
- CS 225 C++ Programming
- CS 230 Programming for Industry
- CS 280 Data Structures and Algorithms
- CS 310 Systems Programming: C & Assembler
Appropriate CS 199 and CS 290 Topics courses will be allowed with department approval.