Back to Women's and Gender Studies - Minor
Students will demonstrate:
- a knowledge of women's contributions to history, culture, politics, and economics.
- an understanding of interdiciplinary concepts such as feminism, patriarchy, heterisexism, oppression, privilege, and difference.
- an understanding of the social construction and intersection of gender, race, class, and sexuality.
- an ability to think critically and write and speak effectively about feminist and queer issues from a global perspective.
- an ability to create and participate in collaborative activist projects that connect theory and practice.
- an ability to effectively engage in and value experiential learning.