- Management (B.S.)
This minor is available to help prepare non-Management majors for careers in business or for graduate study in law or business administration.
A grade of C or higher is required in MGT 101 and MGT 202.
ISECON 104 Introduction to Macroeconomics
MGT 101 Introduction to Management
MGT 202 Quantitative Decision Making
MGT 215 Accounting for Sustainable Business
Select two from the following:
- MGT 301 Organizational Theory and Behavior
- MGT 319 Financial Management
- MGT 324 Human Resource Management
- MGT 331 Principles of Marketing
- MGT 345 Operations Management
- MGT 381 Management Information Systems
- MGT 446 Competitive Manufacturing Management