- A student must be formally admitted to a degree program before beginning the final 30 credits of a degree. Students intending to participate in the May commencement ceremony (including August and December graduates) must submit the Intent to Graduate Form to the Registrar’s Office by May 1.
- To earn a degree, a student must complete at least 30 credits and no less than 25% of major requirements at Keene State College. Credits taken through the Global Education Office and the New Hampshire Consortium will be considered credits earned at Keene State College. Note: Refer to the Transfer of Credit policy in the current Keene State College catalog.
- All students entering in Fall 2012 or later will be required to complete 40 credits of coursework at the 300-level or higher.
- A student must satisfactorily complete the prescribed requirements of the curriculum in which s/he is enrolled and must present a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- A student must be in good financial standing to receive an official transcript or diploma.
The Associate Provost must approve exceptions to graduation requirements.
(Revised May, 2014)