Admission to Educator Preparation
Students intending to apply for Admission to Educator Preparation ( Decision Point 1 ), should access the following materials on application requirements and deadlines:
Application materials include:
- Passing Praxis Core (Academic Skills for Educators) scores for Reading, Writing, and Math
- Submitting an online application via Tk20
- Payment of a $30 application fee
- Requisite Cumulative GPA met
- C or better received in EDUC-100 level courses
Location and Hours
Rhodes Hall, S111.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Contact Educator Preparation
To learn more about Educator Preparation Programs at Keene State College, please contact the Educator Preparation Office or the Department Chair for a particular program.
Educator Preparation Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435