Cooperating Teachers: Methods/Practicum
Course overviews and acknowledgement information for Methods/Practicum cooperating teachers working with Keene State College pre-service teachers can be accessed here.
Methods/Practicum fieldwork begins with observation and analysis with opportunities for teaching and reflection. Requirements for the field work components of the Methods/Practicum courses are outlined in the following course overviews. KSC faculty also provide guidelines for these early field experiences, including the cooperating teachers’ roles and responsibilities and the use of the Tk20 online assessment system or data collection.
- EDUC 311 Early Childhood Methods 1: Infant/Toddler/Preschool, transitioning to EDUC 314 and EDUC 315
- EDUC 321 Elementary Education Methods I
- EDUC 331 Secondary Education: English
- EDUC 331 Secondary Education: Math
- EDUC 331 Secondary Education: Modern Languages
- EDUC 331 Secondary Education: Science
- EDUC 331 Secondary Education: Social Studies
- EDUC 312 Early Childhood Methods II: Primary Grades (K-3),transitioning to EDUC 414 and EDUC 415 and 416
- EDUC 322 Elementary Methods II: Integrating Math, Science, and Literacy
- EDUC 431 Secondary Methods II: English
- EDUC 431 Secondary Methods II: Math
- EDUC 431 Secondary Methods II: Modern Languages
- EDUC 431 Secondary Methods II: Social Studies
- EDUC 431 Secondary Methods II: Science
- MU 356 General Music K-12 Practicum
- MU 359 Ensemble Music Practicum
- PE 375 Practicum:Teaching Elementary
- PE 376 Practicum: Teaching Secondary
Cooperating Teacher Acknowledgement
In addition to the issuance of an honorarium to our cooperating teachers, Keene State College extends the following additional benefits for their mentorship of our pre-service teachers:
Contact Educator Preparation
Location and Hours
Rhodes Hall, S111.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To learn more about Educator Preparation Programs at Keene State College, please contact the Educator Preparation Office or the Department Chair for a particular program.
Educator Preparation Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435