Educator Preparation Office and Educator Preparation Provider Information
The Educator Preparation Office works closely with the Graduate Studies Office and the faculty from the Elementary Education, Early Childhood Development, Secondary Education, and K-12 programs. This collaboration helps to ensure a successful educator preparation experience for each student that meets certification requirements and state, regional, and national accreditation standards.
Office Location and Hours
The Educator Preparation Office is located in Rhodes Hall, S111.
Educator Preparation Office is open from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Educator Preparation Office includes the Officer for New Hampshire Teacher Certification, the Director of the Educator Preparation Office, the Clinical Field Experience Coordinator, Administrative Assistant to the Office, and the Administrative Assistant to the Clinical Field Experience Coordinator. More about Staff
Dr. Beverly King
NH Teacher Certification Officer
Director of Educator Preparation Office
Provides management and supervision of office systems, academic processes and procedures, and information management
- Provides information and support to students, faculty and cooperating professionals working in the KSC Educator Preparation Program.
- Oversees the Admission to Educator Preparation Process and processes compensation for cooperating professionals.
Clinical Field Experience Coordinator for Educator Preparation
- Provides cooperating professionals with information regarding student placements, complementary benefits, training, and professional development.
- Places all education students in course-related field work: methods/practicum, student teaching.
- Facilitates steps towards certification with the New Hampshire Department of Education.
Administrative Assistant to the Clinical Field Experience Coordinator
- Supports the work of the Clinical Field Experience Coordinator in verifying students' academic eligibility for field placements, documenting field placements, and facilitating steps towards teacher certification.
- Supports the work of the Clinical Field Experience Coordinator with communications with cooperating professionals.
Additional resources regarding Praxis exams, certification in New Hampshire, and information on critical shortage areas are available on the Teacher Education webpages. More about Helpful Links
Contact the Educator Preparation Office
To learn more about Educator Preparation Programs at Keene State College, please contact the Educator Preparation Office or the Department Chairperson for a particular program.
Educator Preparation Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435