This minor is available to help prepare non-Business Management majors for developing their own business.
A grade of C or higher is required for MGT 101.
- MGT 101 Introduction to Management
- MGT 140 Quantitative Decision-Making
- MGT 215 Accounting for Sustainable Business or (MGT 213 Financial Accounting and MGT 214 Managerial Accounting)
- MGT 308 Small Business Entrepreneurship
Choose two courses from the following:
- IAART 120 Drawing I or ART 125 Drawing I or IAART 105 Graphic Design Process
- JRN 130 Writing for the Media
- IIENST 150 Global Environmental Change
- MGT 301 Organizational Theory & Behavior or MGT 324 Human Resource Management
- MGT 331 Principles of Marketing
- MGT 333 Advertising and Promotion
- MGT 434 Marketing Research
- MGT 446 Competitive Manufacturing
- MGT 451 Business & Society