The Redfern Arts Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday, noon to 6 p.m., and two hours before each performance. Summer hours August 4-22 are Monday through Friday, noon to 3 p.m.
How to order Tickets:
In addition to online ordering, you may also use Visa or Mastercard to purchase tickets:
- by phone (603-358-2168)
- by fax (603-358-2145)
- by mail, with check or credit card, to Redfern Arts Center at Keene State College, Keene, NH 03435-2401 (attn: Box Office).
- at our box office during hours of business
BECOME A MEMBER and save 10%, 15% or 20% on all your tickets. Choose a membership level that works for you. There are six membership categories ranging from from the $25 Friends level to the $500 Sustainer level. Take advantage of immediate discounts on tickets, preferred seating, and free tickets to our series. Click here for more details.
When ordering, check to see if one of the following discounts applies to you.
- Youth 17 and younger
- Senior citizens (62 and older) and KSC faculty, staff and alumni. Please note this discount applies only to the individual, not the entire party.
- KSC students with current student ID. KSC students with ID may purchase a ticket for $5 to Redfern and Music Dept. performances and $6 to Theatre and Dance Dept. events. Students must show valid KSC student ID at the time of ticket purchase. They also may be asked at the door to show KSC student ID.
- Group rates: We offer a 10 percent discount for parties of 10 or more. Please call our box office at 603-358-2168 for details.
Please check your tickets for the times of all performances.
Additional information for audience members
Accessible Seating and Services
All theatres are wheelchair-accessible. With advance notice (one month), we can arrange for sign language interpretation. With a few days notice we can provide our programs and brochures in a large print or other format. Please indicate your needs via e-mail or call the Box Office. Letting us know your specific requirements in advance will help us serve you better. We will arrange for special seating whenever necessary. Please let us know your special requirements in advance so we may serve you better.
The Main Theatre is now equipped with a FM Assitive listening system. You may reserve a headset by contacting the Box Office.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales, once transacted, are final. Only in the event of a cancellation or postponement of an event will we be able to issue a refund. We cannot refund tickets purchased to any event presented on the date and time advertised, nor can we exchange tickets from one event to another.
Due to the heavy demand for tickets to events, we cannot always seat you in the desired location, but please rest assured that our Box Office will make every effort to seat you in the best locations available.
Donated ticket returns are not tax-deductible unless the ticket is resold. Although a ticket has an assigned value, a returned ticket is not a donation. The value of a ticket is for services received. If a ticket is not resold, no services have been received, and the ticket has no value.
Cameras, audio recorders, food, and beverages are not permitted in any theatre during a performance. Please turn off all cell phones during a performance.
As a courtesy to those who arrive on time, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management, and only at an appropriate break in the performance.
Our Box Office uses ticketing software from Tickets.com