Redfern Box Office
The Redfern Arts Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday, noon to 6 p.m., and two hours before each performance. Summer hours August 3-21 are Monday through Friday, noon to 3 p.m.
Online ticket purchasing will be available for all 2015-16 events beginning August 3, 2015. All online orders are charged a fee based on ticket price. This fee must be paid at time of purchase. VISA and MasterCard are accepted for online orders.
To buy tickets, visit the Redfern Arts Center and select an event. Follow the BUY link at the bottom of the event listing and go shopping online for tickets with Tickets.com. For information on member discounts, special discounts, and additional information for audience members, please call the Box Office at 603-358-2168 or e-mail us.
In addition to online ordering, you may also use Visa, MasterCard, and Discover to purchase tickets:
- by phone (603-358-2168)
- by fax (603-358-2145)
- by mail, with check or credit card, to Redfern Arts Center at Keene State College, Keene, NH 03435-2401 (attn: Box Office).
- at our box office during hours of business
Become a member and save 10%, 15% or 20% on all your tickets. Choose a membership level that works for you. There are six membership categories ranging from from the $25 Friends level to the $500 Sustainer level. Take advantage of immediate discounts on tickets, preferred seating, and free tickets to our series.
When ordering, check to see if one of the following discounts applies to you.
- Youth 17 and younger
- Senior citizens (62 and older) and KSC faculty, staff and alumni. Please note this discount applies only to the individual, not the entire party.
- KSC students with current student ID. KSC students with ID may purchase a ticket for $5 to Redfern and Music Dept. performances and $6 to Theatre and Dance Dept. events. Students must show valid KSC student ID at the time of ticket purchase.
- Group rates: The Redfern Arts Center offer a 10 percent discount for parties of 10 or more. The Music Department offers senior citizen groups of 10 or larger a 20% discount to Music Department events. Please call our box office at 603-358-2168 for details.
All performances are handicap accessible. Please notify the box office when purchasing tickets so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
The Main Theatre is equipped with a FM Assistive listening system. You may reserve a headset by contacting the Box Office.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Due to the heavy demand for tickets to events, we cannot always seat you in the desired location, but our Box Office will make every effort to seat you in the best locations available.
Donated ticket returns are not tax-deductible.
Late seating (if available) is at the discretion of the artists and the house manager.
Turn off cell phones
No food, beverages, cell phones, cameras, or audio/video recorders are permitted in the theatres during performances.
Keep informed about Redfern events
Our Box Office uses ticketing software from Tickets.com