Skip Navigation

Student Address & Name Change

Please complete and submit the form below. Your information will be sent to the Registrar’s Office.

Please Note

A First Name change requires legal documentation - Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, Passport.

A Preferred First Name that can be used in lieu of a legal first name on institutionally-defined internal documents can be entered or changed using this form. No documentation is required.

Diploma address change - contact Barbara Hamel, Registrar’s Office.

Please contact the Registrar’s Office if you have questions.

Contact the Registrar


The Registrar’s office is located in Elliot Hall (map).