Overview of Services
- Carpentry and Utility
- Plans, Maps & Facilities Archives
- Climate Control & Energy Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Custodial/Building Services
- Grounds, Landscape & Horticulture
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Shuttle Service
- Central Stores/Receiving
Carpentry and Utility
- General carpentry
- Cabinet and shelving installation and repair
- Window, window shade and screen repair
- Ceramic tile repair
- Floor repairs
- Door hardware installation and repair
- Interior and exterior painting
- Locks installed and repaired, keys made
For more information contact Stephen Green, supervisor for carpentry, locks & paint, at 603-358-2464.
- Electrical maintenance and repair
- Fire and security alarm maintenance
- Support for campus events
- Elevator maintenance
For more information contact Tim Garland, Electrical supervisor, at 603-358-2208.
- Water leaks
- Faucet, sink, shower and toilet repairs
- Steam leaks
- Sprinkler systems
For more information contact Bill Rymes, Plumbing and Heating supervisor, at 603-358-2207
Plans, Maps & Facilities Archives
- Building plans and campus maps
- Departmental AutoCAD map and plan preparation
- Building inventory information
- Roof leaks
- Steel fabrication
- Acoustical ceilings
- In-house project management
For more information contact Chris Cormier, 603-358-2224.
Climate Control & Energy Management
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Energy conservation
Environmental Health and Safety
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Industrial hygiene monitoring
- Accident investigation
- Asbestos abatement
- Occupational safety
- Fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance
- Building inspection; re: fire safety
- Hazardous materials management
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Laboratory safety
- Air emissions reporting
- Construction safety
- DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Blood borne pathogens/universal precautions/hepatitis B
- Regulatory compliance (EPA, state and local fire, DES, DOT)
- Clean water act
- Wetlands permitting compliance
- Code compliance
For more information contact Sylvie Rice, Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator, at 603-358-2879.
- Co-mingled recyclables including aluminum, tin and steel cans, all colors of glass, plastic #1-#7
- Mixed paper - any proportions of junk mail, mixed office paper, classroom paper, magazines, telephone books, Kraft (brown paper) bags, boxboard, newspaper, fax paper, nonmetallic laminated six-pack carriers
- Universal wastes (batteries, TV’s, computer monitors and fluorescent tubes)
- Food, clothing and miscellaneous item recycling periodically
For more information contact Heather Greenwood, Recycling Coordinator, 603-358-2567.
- Routine, emergency and event cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Floor cleaning, stripping and waxing
- Support for campus events
For more information contact UNICCO, 603-358-2212.
Grounds, Landscape & Horticulture
- Lawn, grounds and athletic fields care
- Sidewalk and parking lot maintenance
- Snow removal
- Furniture and equipment moves
- Support services for campus events
- Landscape gardening. Tree, shrub and flower planting
- Campus plant nursery
- Trash removal
- Campus signage
For more information contact Bud Winsor, Asst. Dir. Physical Plant/Grounds, 603-358-2702.
Maintenance of college-owned vehicles and equipment.
For more information contact Mike Fuller, 603-358-2701.
For information on campus shuttle service call Campus Safety, 603-358-2227.
- Copier paper orders
- General Campus Deliveries
For more information contact Bob MacKenzie, 603-358-2201.
For further information or special requests contact Jane Ellsworth, Administrative Assistant for Physical Plant, at 603-358-2242.