Zoom Video/Web Conferencing
Keene State Zoom is a full-featured video and collaborative technology available to KSC faculty, staff, and students. Zoom unifies cloud video/web conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zoom accounts allow for video, audio, and content sharing from any device including Windows and Mac computers, Android and iOS devices.
KSC faculty and students can use Zoom in conjunction with Canvas to have virtual class meetings, hold online office hours, or to bring guest speakers to classes from afar. Faculty can record these meetings and post them in Canvas for their students to review.
Features and uses
- Real-time high-definition video/audio conferencing using your computer or mobile device
- Up to 50 participants (100 by request)
- Screen sharing
- Instant Messaging
- Group Collaboration
- Virtual Class Meetings
- Online Office Hours
- Off-Campus Guest Speakers
- Student project meetings
- And more
Use your KSC NetID and password to create or sign into your Zoom account.
Where can I learn more about using Zoom?
Contact the IT Group HelpDesk at 603-358-2532, email email@example.com or stop by our office on the 2nd floor of Elliot Hall.
The ITG Learning Center
Located on the 2nd floor of Elliot Hall, the ITG Learning Center is available for technology training or departmental meetings.
The room contains:
- Eno (Smart) board
- Instructor’s station which contains a PC
- Data projector
- Laptop cabinet - will connect to the wireless network and contain our campus standard software. Contact the HelpDesk for the number of laptops available.
- Video conferencing capabilities
Please schedule thru 25Live.