How to Purchase Workstations Using Departmental and/or Other Funds
To purchase a PC or Apple desktop or a laptop computer using College funds, please follow this procedure:
- Determine the computer you wish to purchase. Please refer to the KSC computer standards:
- If the standard specs meet your needs, copy and paste them into an email and send them to Desktop Support for an updated quote.
- If the standard specs do not meet your needs, please submit a ticket for assistance.
- A quote will be emailed to you from Desktop Support.
- Reply to the email with a FOPAL code for payment.
- Once approved, the requisition is created by IT and the order is submitted to the vendor.
The workstation will be delivered to the IT Group where it will be loaded with software and prepared for installation.
You will be contacted by the HelpDesk to schedule the installation or delivery of your new workstation.