Walk-In is Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Acceptable walk-in appointment reasons are common illness, non-life threatening conditions. These can include minor injury, sore throat, pink eye, urinary tract infection, rash and cough.
Please call for an appointment for any other health concerns. For example, Sexually Transmitted Infection testing, Mental Health Issues, Orthopedic problems, Annual Gynecological Exam.
What should you bring to an appointment?
- Student ID
- Personal Health Information
- Personal Insurance Information
- Any recent/relevant health records
What to expect from your appointment
- You will need to check in through the Self Check In Kiosk
- You will be attended to by a clinical staff member who will take your vitals
- You will be asked to complete one or more online forms through the Patient Portal
- You will be assessed by a Registered Nurse or Provider
- You and your clinical team will discuss diagnosis and treatment options
- Treatment options may include lab test and/or prescriptions
- You are responsible for any cost incurred as a result of your visit
- There is a $25.00 fee for any appointment not cancelled ahead of time
- Missed appointments with the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will result in a $100 fee for the initial appointment and $50 for a follow up appointment
KSC’s Center for Health & Wellness Hours
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Call 603-358-2450 to make an appointment
The Center for Health and Wellness follows the academic calendar and operates by appointment only with the exception of the set daily walk-in hours listed below.
Aug. 28, 2017 – Dec. 15, 2017
Jan. 16: 2018 – May 4, 2018
Medical Care Outside of Regular Hours:
Cheshire Medical Center Walk In Care
The Center at Keene
149 Emerald Street Keene, NH 03431
Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 10am to 4pm
Sun 10am - 4pm
Holidays 10am to 2pm
Convenient MD Urgent Care
351 Winchester Street
Keene, NH 03431
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 7 days a week
Cheshire Medical Center
590 Court Street
Keene NH 03431
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
*Please NoteThe cost incurred for these visits are the student’s responsibility.
Transportation by ambulance in an emergency or by taxi in a non-emergency situation can be accessed through Campus Safety, 603-358-2228.