KSC Career Clinic
Drop in to the Rhodes Hall Atrium to get help and advice with your career goals.
- Get help with your resume.
- Advice on job and internship search strategies.
- Guidance on your long-term career goals.
- Advice about graduate school.
- Guidance on the potential career paths available with your degree(s).
No appointment necessary. Just stop by to speak with an Academic & Career Advising professional who will be there to help you plan for long term career success.
This event is part of the ACA Standard event series.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.