C&S Wholesale Grocers Recruiting Visit
Now Hiring - Part-time Incentive Selectors
A selector works individually selecting full case grocery, perishable, and frozen items from a warehouse pick slot. A Selector fits these items on a pallet, wraps the bundles for shipment, and in some cases loads them onto a trailer.
Positions Available for Students - Day and Night Shift Opportunities
- Earn Money
- Stay in shape
- Gain experience
- Accept a challenge
- 20-25 hours per week
- 5 hour shifts
- 1 weekend shift per week
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards
- Remove full cases of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Maneuver pallet on an electric pallet jack until fill order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Manually wrap the pallet by circling load with plastic wrap until secure for shipping
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift.
- Twisting, bending, carrying, balancing, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, and stooping
- Lift objects weighing 20-80 lbs., occasionally lifting objects more than 90 lbs.
- Operate pallet jack and/or forklift
During training, Selectors earn $12.50 per hour, plus a premium for perishable and freezer warehouses and a second shift differential. Earn $15.00 per hour (plus potential premiums) when you complete the training program!
Applying for a job is easy!
- Go to www.WeSelecttheBest.com
- View open positions and select the one that matches your skills.
- Review the job description and click on Apply Now.
- If you have applied for a job at C&S Wholesale Grocers before, login as a Returning Candidate.
- If this is your first time applying to C&S, scroll to the bottom and click on Create Your Profile. Create a log-in name and password.
- Enter your contact information and upload a resume or cover letter, if needed.
- Tell us how you heard about C&S or who referred you.
- Select Submit Profile.
- Your application form will open with the contact information you entered. Complete your work history, and be sure to save and submit your application when done.
An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Working safely is a condition for employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers
This event is part of the ACA Standard event series.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.