Safety & Occupational Health Applied Sciences Career and Internship Fair - Fall 2019
The Safety & Occupational Health Applied Sciences department at Keene State College cordially invites you to our upcoming Career and Internship Fair.
Representatives from an array of companies will be recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the field of Safety & Occupational Health Applied Sciences. Students will be meeting with potential employers and are advised to dress professionally and bring a resume.
Venue: Technology, Design and Safety (TDS) Center
Day: Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 • 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Click HERE for more details about the fair and to view the directory of organizations that will be attending. The directory will be updated regularly as additional employers continue to register for the fair, so check back often!
NOTE: You do NOT have to pre-register to attend the Fair. All KSC students majoring in Safety & Occupational Health Applied Sciences are welcome to attend. Remember to dress professionally and bring your resume. We look forward to seeing everyone at the fair!
FACULTY AND STAFF
Click HERE to view a list of the organizations attending.
The Safety & Occupational Health Applied Sciences department at Keene State College cordially invites you to our upcoming Career and Internship Fair on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m at Keene State College.
Registration will be handled through KSC JobWISE.
- Returning JobWISE users Log in Here
- First time JobWISE users Click Here and select "Create Account"
- Follow the instructions on the employer dashboard to register for the event.
For-Profit Employers: $100
Non-Profit Employers and Government Organizations: $50
- Standard registration fees: 72 hour notice for full refund. Less than 72 hour notice will receive a refund only in the event of illness or family emergency.
All organizations will be provided with a 6' table. We cannot provide electrical outlets so please come with your batteries charged. Closer to the date, parking and other logistical information will be sent.
This event is part of the ACA Standard calendar.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.