CUMULUS-NH Sales Recruitment Open House
Are you a hunter? Do you like working with like-minded sales professionals and managers whose sole focus is finding and closing new customers? If so, read on. Cumulus-NH is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We're accepting applications to represent our market leading radio station brands WOKQ-FM, WPKQ-FM and SHARK-FM, as well as our digital internet-based marketing products.
We provide our sales team with great products to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Unlike other media sales organizations, we don't wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving sales quotas. Because Cumulus features a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
- New business-to-business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of one year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management
- Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Media sales background preferred, not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and competence with Internet/Intranet.
OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITIONS ENJOY:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Cumulus Media is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
This event is part of the ACA Standard event series.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.