- Academic and Career Advising: Students can meet with career counselors in this department for support in choosing classes, resume writing, and career assistance.
- ASPIRE (Academic Support Services): Students can request tutors for help in their classes as well as get help with time-management skills and other skills that would help promote academic success.
- Campus Safety: This department provides 24-hour service to KSC students to maintain safety on-campus.
- Center of Health & Wellness: Students can receive help for any medical concerns at this department, including psychiatric medication evaluations.
- Dean of Students: Students can meet with the Dean to explore options regarding withdrawing or dropping classes as well as all academic options regarding leave of absences and challenges in classes.
- Disability Services: This department supports services to students who have documented learning, physical, emotional disabilities and advocate for necessary accommodations and accessibility to all programs/activities.
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs: This office works to enhance the academic and personal success of all students by providing support, mentoring, advocacy, outreach, and diversity and multicultural-related programming and events. In addition, the OMSS collaborates with other campus departments to offer support and programing specific to underrepresented students, such as racial minorities, LGBT, low-income, international, non-traditional, veterans, students with disabilities, and others.
- Residential Life: This office supports students’ residential experiences that integrate, collaboratively, with academics, social learning, and mental health/wellness.