Giving at the Leadership Level
The 1909 Society recognizes donors who have made cumulative gifts of $1,000 or more to Keene State College in one fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
All gifts - including matching gifts from your employer - to any fund at the College count towards membership in the 1909 Society.
I contribute at the 1909 level because the impact of the scholarships that are awarded is so profound, they can literally change a student’s life.
Recognizing Keene State’s Most Generous Donors
1909 Society members are invited to attend Celebrate Momentum at the college. Held in the fall by the Keene Endowment Association and Keene State College’s Development Office, this event recognizes Keene State’s most generous donors and introduces them to the students who directly benefit from their philanthropic support.
Members also receive invitations to additional special events held throughout the year by the College’s President, Provost and the Keene Endowment Association.
- President’s Circle: $10,000 and above
- Provost’s Circle: $5,000 to $9,999
- Member: $1,000 to $4,999
1909 Society for Recent Graduates
As a special incentive for alumni who have graduated within the past ten years, entry to the 1909 Society will start at $100 per year, building to $1,000 by the time you reach ten years.
- 1-2 years since graduation: $100 ($8.34 a month)
- 3-4 years since graduation: $250 ($20.84 a month)
- 5-6 years since graduation: $500 ($41.67 a month)
- 7-9 years since graduation: $750 ($62.50 a month)
- 10+ years since graduation: $1,000 ($84.00 a month)