The philosophy minor is designed to strengthen reasoning skills by emphasizing critical thinking and analysis about a range of important topics. A minor in philosophy complements many different majors, as these skills are beneficial for students seeking careers in a variety of fields.
IHPHIL 100 Logical Argumentation
Select four of the following courses with a minimum of two at the 300 or 400-level:
- IHPHIL 220 Ethics
- PHIL 250 Sex, Gender, Justice
- PHIL 280 Knowledge and Reality
- PHIL 290 Special Topics
- PHIL 313 Philosophy and the Holocaust
- PHIL 340 Politics of Multiculturalism
- PHIL 350 Aesthetics
- PHIL 360 Philosophy of Law
- PHIL 370 Philosophy of Language
- PHIL 380 Why Not Anarchy?
- PHIL 406 Existentialism and Film
- PHIL 490 Advanced Special Topics
- PHIL 498 Independent Study