Journalism - Multimedia
This minor provides an opportunity for students majoring in fields other than journalism to develop production skills in print, broadcast, photography, and web platforms. The program emphasizes that, as we move in the direction of web publication, we ensure the preservation of the ethics and integrity essential to this type of media production as it is infused in our economic and social cultures.
- JRN 130 Writing for the Media
- JRN 155 Digital Journalism
- JRN 223 Journalism Law and Ethics
- JRN 230 Print Journalism or JRN 235 Broadcast Journalism
- JRN 355 Multimedia Journalism
- JRN 365 Photojournalism