Environment, Health, and Safety
A minor in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) provides the tools for a student to promote worker health, protect the environment, and to lead efforts in global sustainability at any company. This minor will provide expertise in environmental controls, occupational health, and safety so you can help companies and the surrounding communities stay healthy as they face the challenges of worker exposures, workplace safety, and controlling hazardous materials.
- ENST 253 Environmental Governance
- ENST 304 Environmental Law and Regulation
- SAFE 205 Construction Methods
- SAFE 301 Risk Management
- SAFE 308 Construction Safety Practices
- SAFE 402 Critical Incident Response