Skip Navigation

Huntress Hall

header image

Huntress Hall, built in 1926, was completely renovated for the fall of 2009 . Located on the main quad, it houses 154 co-ed residents. Each room includes tile floors, numerous electrical outlets, window shades (56" x 39.5" window), overhead lights, wardrobes, and movable furniture. The building is named for Harriet Lane Huntress, who supported the College during many years of service in the state office of education.

Classification
Residential
Location Code
HUNT
GPS Coordinates
42.927240, -72.279341

Back to Map