Wireless and Technology
Keene State has wireless everywhere on campus. To connect to the KSC wireless network students are required to have the following installed on their computers:
- KSC approved anti-virus software.
- Network Access Control (NAC) Software - Student will be prompted to download this software when connecting to the KSC wireless network for the first time. The NAC protects the network by making sure the computer has anti-virus software installed and running and Windows Updates turned on.
- Select the KSC_Secure wireless network.
- Enter your NetID and your NetID password
Note: Personal wireless routers or access points are not allowed on campus. These devices create interference with the KSC_Secure network, reducing network performance and impacting surrounding students.
Post-Orientation Checklist - KSC Technology
Download Office 365
KSC provides free access to the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). If you need these applications, you may download them directly on to your computer by clicking on the Office 365 icon in your email and/or you may use the web version.
One Drive File Storage
You have 1TB of One Drive cloud storage available to you. This is the perfect place to save your work and get to it from anywhere.
Keene State has printing kiosks in the:
- Student Center
- Rhodes Hall lobby
- Science Center lobby
- TDS lobby
Log into and choose the location you would like to print to. At that kiosk, log in and print it out.
These stations are located in buildings that open at 7 a.m. Printing is also available in the Student Computing Cluster in the Mason Library. There is no cost to students for printing.
The IT Group HelpDesk provides support for all KSC technology including:
- Office 365
- Wireless network
- Anti-virus software and more