Group Fitness Instructor I & Group Fitness Instructor II
Department: Recreational Sports
Duties of students within this classification:
- Must possess appropriate knowledge and skills to instruct Zumba. Priority will be given to students already certified or in the process of receiving certification from a recognized organization.
- Responsible for creating and teaching each class with utmost safety and professionalism, providing excellent customer service to every member.
- Responsible for enforcing all established policies and procedures including limiting class size and appropriate use of space and equipment.
- Must be dependable and prompt for all classes, staff meetings and workshops.
- Responsible for finding a substitute instructor for your classes when needed.
- Must possess current first aid and CPR/AED certification.
Resume is optional but recreational sports job application must be completed.
Wage per Hour:
Group Fitness Instructor I $7.55 & Group Fitness Instructor II $7.85