Note Taker I
Category: Administrative / Clerical Support
Department: Disability Services
Resume is Required along with application when hired
. Do you take substantial and organized notes? . have you taken notes from the first day of classes? . Do you have a cumulative GPA above 2.5? . Would you like to help out someone with a disability? . Would you like to be paid for providing your services? ($7.40/hour)
Students within this classification:
- Take substantial and organized notes in class.
- Notes must be typed, not hand-written.
- Notes are to be uploaded to our Blackboard/Canvas note taking page ASAP after class.
- Organize your notes so they are easy to read and comprehend.
- Reliability, Promptness, Dependability and Accuracy a MUST.
If you are interested in applying please email me a sample of your typed notes from the class for me to review. Include in this email why you'd be a good choice for this note taker position. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please Note: the note taker hiring process has been redesigned, so all returning note takers must now reapply for a note taker position.
Hours my vary from 4-12 per week.
Wage per Hour: