Theatre Production Technical Assistant in Scene Shop:Carpentry, Electrics, Paint & Props
Department: Theatre and Dance
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Work on Faculty Directed productions under the management of the Theatre & Dance Technical Director.
- Work may involve any number of disciplines such as carpentry/set construction, electrics (stage lighting), props fabrication, and painting.
- Students must have some theatre experience and applicants with technical skills may be preferred.
- A strong work ethic and level of commitment is important.
- Work is scheduled both in regular work periods but also REQUIRES work at critical production times such as load-in.
- Applicants must be able to work as team player and also be able to work alone on assigned projects.
- Maintenance on theatre equipment is also part of the work that will be completed.
Resume/Application is required. Hours may vary 4-8 per week. Please contact Craig Lindsay via email: email@example.com or contact the department via telephone.
This position is exclusive to FWS eligible students, please verify that a FWS award was included in your financial aid package before applying.
Wage per Hour: