This Area Contains Archived Material from 2014-2016.
A well-designed and implemented strategic planning process empowers an institution to establish priorities in alignment with its mission and develop strategies for advancing that mission. More important, effective strategic planning provides a campus community the opportunity to reach consensus on the institution’s future direction through campus-wide conversations.
This website is intended to provide transparency to the strategic planning process and a common space for participation by the members of the Keene State College community. We encourage you to visit this page often and to actively engage in a dialog that advances the process.
- Planning Council Charge
- Planning Council Members
- Planning Timeline
- Meeting Minutes
- Emerging Themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Voice Matters
- Survey Report
Among the values of Keene State College, the following six provide a strong foundation and framework for the strategic plan:
- Excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarship
- Educational challenge and support for a wide range of learners
- Commitment to learning and cultural enrichment
- Diversity, civility, and respect
- Social justice and equity in our community and curriculum
- Civic engagement and service to the community
Human Capital Inventory
Keene State College (the College) launched an initiative in the fall of 2014 to conduct a human capital inventory to ensure its workforce is effectively aligned to its vision for the future and evolving strategic plan. MORE