To advance as an institution, Keene State College must collaborate to develop a future focus on our campus vibrancy and a shared commitment to our students. We are engaged on several fronts in the crucial work of shaping the future of the College.
The Sustainability and Vitality Plan (SVP) provides a foundation to bridge our campus momentum into the next strategic planning process. We have much work to do, and our college community is well situated to succeed as we live our mission and deliver on our promise as the public liberal arts college within the USNH system.
Although ambitious, the three goals of the SVP are achievable and essential as we position ourselves for the future.
- Keene State College Mission and Values
- SVP Strategic Portfolio
- Academic and Co-Curricular Plan
- College-Wide Learning Outcomes
- Huron Engagement
- Industry and Opportunity Plan Progressive Advising and Center for Engagement: Retention Through Engagement (PACE)
- Integrative Studies Program
- NECHE Accreditation
- Strategic Planning Archives