Study Away Summer Programs
Keene State College students can study away and/or have a credit internship during the summer. Summer study away and credit internships can be applied to KSC course credit. Options range in length from two weeks to the entire summer. Some summer study away programs and internships are the same tuition or less than you would pay for a summer course on campus!
Please note that you must take at least 6-credits during the summer to qualify for any financial aid and/or student loans. Many of the summer study away program options meet this criteria.
Summer is an ideal time to expand your horizons while getting KSC course credit. Options range from short two week programs to programs where you can earn the equivalent of a full semester of credit during the summer. For some programs, financial aid can be used.
To meet with a GEO staff member for more information and/or to apply for summer study away and credit bearing internships listed below, you need to apply through the viaTRM portal.
Our approved programs include:
- Costa Rica/Language and Culture
- England/University of Westminster
- Greece/Center for Hellenic Studies - Paideia
- Ireland/National University of Ireland, Galway
- Italy/Lorenzo de Medici-Florence/Rome
- Internships/Global & USA options
- The Washington Center internship
- View our complete summer programs list for all of our exciting educational summer opportunities!