Find an Internship
Internships at Keene State vary depending on your department: some are part of course work, others are independent. Internships can be for-credit, not-for-credit, paid, or unpaid.
- Contact your advisor, a faculty member in your program, Academic & Career Advising about possible internships and learn what businesses are looking for in employees and interns.
- Look up internship opportunities on JobWISE. While these are often not credit bearing internships, sometimes credit can be arranged.
- Check out the job and internship search strategies and resources on the KSC Career Advising webpages.
- When registering for classes, look for courses that include internship or practical experience in their description.
- Attend the Career Speakers’ Series sponsored by Corporate Relations.
Prepare for the Internship
- Prepare and revise your resume and cover letter.
- Prepare for the interview.
- Learn how to receive academic credit for some internships.
- Contact Karen Balnis if you have questions.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435