The President's Council for a Sustainable Future
The mission of the President's Council for a Sustainable Future at Keene Sate College is to affirm the
belief that college faculty, staff, administration and students have a responsibility to take a leadership role
as stewards of our institution and our world.
The Council fosters educational and institutional activities. We encourage awareness and stewardship
of our environment; promote social justice, economic equity and good health through local action and global
Contact Ro Dettelback for the Fall 2014 meeting schedule and location.
They are open to the campus community.
- Randall Hoyt, Graphic Design Faculty
- Judith Reed, Education Faculty
- Brian Quigley, Counseling Center
- Rick Foley, SPDI Faculty
- Jim Carley, Residential Life Office
- Beverly Behrmann, Academic and Career Counselor
- Lara Bryant, Geography Faculty
- Renee Harlow, Purchasing Office
- Rick Rumba, PAT Staff Rep.
- Lori Zaniboni, PAT Staff Rep.
- Courtney Boisselle, Student
- Curtis Butler, SPDI Student
- James B. Draper, III, Purchasing
- Renate Gebauer, Environmental Studies Faculty
- Jay Kahn, Vice-President for Finance and Planning
- Gordon Leversee, Interim Provost and VP Academic Affairs
- Frank Mazzola, Physical Plant Director
- Joseph Quirinale, Sodexo Dining Services Manager
- Allen Morrison, Information Technology
- Heather Greenwood, Recycling Coordinator
- Diana Duffy, Energy Coordinator
Join the Council