The President's Council for a Sustainable Future
The mission of the President's Council for a Sustainable Future at Keene Sate College is to affirm the
belief that college faculty, staff, administration and students have a responsibility to take a leadership role
as stewards of our institution and our world.
The Council fosters educational and institutional activities. We encourage awareness and stewardship
of our environment; promote social justice, economic equity and good health through local action and global
Spring 2014 meeting schedule: February 28, March 12, March 28, April 9 and April 25. All meetings are from 2-3 pm in the Student Center room 309.
They are open to the campus community.
- Mary Jensen, Campus Sustainability Officer, Chair
- Randall Hoyt, Graphic Design Faculty
- Judith Reed, Education Faculty
- Brian Quigley, Counseling Center
- Rick Foley, SPDI Faculty
- Jim Carley, Residential Life Office
- Beverly Behrmann, Academic and Career Counselor
- Lara Bryant, Geography Faculty
- Renee Harlow, Purchasing Office
- Rick Rumba, PAT Staff Rep.
- Lori Zaniboni, PAT Staff Rep.
- Courtney Boisselle, Student
- Curtis Butler, SPDI Student
- James B. Draper, III, Purchasing
- Renate Gebauer, Environmental Studies Faculty
- Jay Kahn, Vice-President for Finance and Planning
- Gordon Leversee, Interim Provost and VP Academic Affairs
- Frank Mazzola, Physical Plant Director
- Joseph Quirinale, Sodexo Dining Services Manager
- Allen Morrison, Information Technology
- Heather Greenwood, Recycling Coordinator
- Diana Duffy, Energy Coordinator
Join the Council