The President's Council for a Sustainable Future
The mission of the President's Council for a Sustainable Future at Keene Sate College is to affirm the
belief that college faculty, staff, administration and students have a responsibility to take a leadership role
as stewards of our institution and our world.
The Council fosters educational and institutional activities. We encourage awareness and stewardship
of our environment; promote social justice, economic equity and good health through local action and global
Fall 2013 meetings will be held in Joslin House room 104 on November 22, 1:30-2:30 and Thursday, December 5, 1-2 pm.
They are open to the campus community.
- Mary Jensen, Campus Sustainability Officer, Chair
- Randall Hoyt, Film Studies Faculty
- Judith Reed, ESEC Faculty
- Brian Quigley, Counseling Center
- Rick Foley, TDS Faculty
- Jim Carley, Residential Life Office
- Beverly Behrmann, Academic and Career Counselor
- Lara Bryant, Geography Faculty
- Renee Harlow, Purchasing Office
- Rick Rumba, PAT Staff Rep.
- Lori Zaniboni, PAT Staff Rep.
- Courtney Boisselle, Student
- Curtis Butler, SPDI Student
- James B. Draper, III, Purchasing
- Renate Gebauer, Environmental Studies Faculty
- Jay Kahn, Vice-President for Finance and Planning
- Gordon Leversee, Dean of Sciences and Social Sciences
- Frank Mazzola, Physical Plant Director
- Joseph Quirinale, Sodexo Dining Services Manager
- Allen Morrison, Information Technology
- Heather Greenwood, Recycling Coordinator
- Diana Duffy, Energy Coordinator
Join the Council