Keene State College Search/Sitemap/Directories
spacer Student Financial Services spacer

menu picture

spacer spacer
State Grants

State grants are need based financial assistance to undergraduate students. Six states in New England have state grants designed for residents with exceptional financial need. Each state determines the amount of the award based on the Expected Family Contribution as indicated on the Student Aid Report (SAR) and the amount of funds available. To be considered, students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and receive a valid SAR. Some states require an additional application be submitted to them. Please visit your state's web site for more information.

New Hampshire
Rhode Island

Additional State Resources

New England Regional Student Program. Keene State College participates in the New England Board of Higher Education's Regional Student Program. Each New England state university offers a number of undergraduate curricula which are open to students from the other New England states. Students enrolled under this program pay in-state tuition plus a 60% premium. Further information about eligible programs is available for:

New Hampshire Charitable Fund. New Hampshire residents pursuing undergraduate or graduate study at approved institutions of post secondary education are eligible to apply for grants and interest-free and low-interest loans from this fund. Information and applications are available from the New Hampshire Charitable Fund Student Aid Program online or by calling 603-225-6641.

The NHHEAF Network Center for College Planning. The NHHEAF Network Center for College Planning is dedicated to providing students and families with valuable information about the college planning process--from savings options and college admissions requirements to applying for financial aid and scholarships. More information is available online or by calling 800-525-2577 x119.

Vocational Rehabilitation Programs. Every state operates a vocational rehabilitation program to assist people with a variety of disabilities to return to productive activity. In certain cases, a vocational rehabilitation agency will assist disabled students to meet their college expenses. Students should contact their local agency.


Updated: July 18, 2012 KSC Photos on SmugMug Subscribe to the KSC RSS news feed Keene State on Facebook Keene State on Twitter Keene State on YouTube

KSC Login | Search | Sitemap | Directories

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
A - Z Index Button Search Button Directories Button