President's Scholarship Criteria, Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with a minimum SAT score of 1800 (critical reading, math, and writing) or a minimum composite ACT score of 26 (writing test required) are considered.
- High school GPA 3.0 or greater on 4.0 scale is required
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years.
- First-time, full-time students are eligible
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Students under disciplinary suspension lose future merit scholarship eligibility
- All information is subject to changes in federal/state regulations and Keene State College policy
- Eligible students may receive only one academic achievement scholarship
- Scholarship award is for eight full-time semesters, excluding summers.