Leadership Award Criteria, Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with an SAT score of 1400
- High school GPA 2.5 or greater on 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated commitment to school and/or community organizations that promote understanding of diversity, tolerance, and difference, or active participation in improving civility within school or community.
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 and demonstrated commitment, involvement, and leadership is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years
- First-time, full-time students are eligible
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Students under disciplinary suspension lose future merit scholarship eligibility
- All information is subject to changes in federal/state regulations and Keene State College policy
- Eligible students may receive only one academic achievement scholarship
- Scholarship award is for eight full-time semesters, excluding summers.