Enrichment Scholarship Criteria, Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with a minimum SAT score of 1400 (critical reading, math, and writing) or a composite ACT score of 21-23 (
writing test required)
- High school GPA 2.5 or greater on 4.0 scale
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years.
- First-time, full-time students are eligible
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Students under disciplinary suspension lose future merit scholarship eligibility
- All information is subject to changes in federal/state regulations and Keene State College policy
- Eligible students may receive only one academic achievement scholarship
- Scholarship award is for eight full-time semesters, excluding summers.